We are ready to welcome quarantine-free travel under the following:
- Fully vaccinated adults from a Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) approved country no less than 14 days before your date of departure. The vaccine must be approved by the WHO or Ministry of Health of Thailand
- Children under the age of 18 and travelling with fully vaccinated parents or guardians are eligible, but must present a negative result for COVID-19 within 72 hours before travel
- Travellers must purchase health insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 and covers COVID-19 treatment in Thailand throughout for the duration of the entire stay
- All international travellers must stay at SHA PLUS certified properties with a confirmation letter in SHABA format and download the ThailandPLUS mobile application
- You can stay in other SHA PLUS hotels during your stay but the first 7 days must be at the same hotel
- Required to obtain a receipt of advance payment for COVID-19 testings in Phuket. You will be asked to take an RT-PCR test on Day 1, Day 6-7 and Day 12-13 of your stay.
- Payment for all RT-PCR tests are made to the first hotel you stay at (even if you choose to stay at a different hotel after Day 7)
- If the first test result is negative, you can travel anywhere in Phuket
- After 14 nights, you are able travel to other areas of Thailand. Departures earlier than 14 nights must be international departures from Phuket only
- Upon departure, please present a negative RT-PCR result issued within 72 hours at the airline's check-in counter
- Travellers from Maximum and Strict Controlled provinces (dark-red zones), Maximum Controlled provinces (red zones) Controlled provinces (orange zone) are not required to quarantine, provided:
- Two doses of an approved vaccine at least 7 days prior to arrival or one dose of AstraZeneca at least 14 days before arriva has been received. Please also present a Vaccine Certificate
- Negative RT-PCR or Antigen Test result issued within 7 days
- Download the MorChana mobile application
- If you have recovered from COVID-19 for at least 90 days, please present a certificate and have a valid Vaccine Certificate
*Travel requirements are based on the latest updates from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and may change
What is SHA PLUS?
SHA PLUS certification is awarded by the Tourism Authority of Thailand to properties with over 70% of hotel employees vaccinated, and adhere to the best practices in health and safety.