We are ready to welcome quarantine-free travel under the following:
International travel with first seven nights in Phuket:
- You can arrive from any country
- Children under 18 years have to present a negative result for COVID-19 within 72 hours before travel
- Travellers are required to purchase health insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 and covers COVID-19 treatment in Thailand throughout for the duration of the entire stay
- All international travellers should stay at SHA PLUS certified properties with a confirmation letter in SHABA format and download the ThailandPLUS mobile application
- Show a receipt of advance payment for all COVID-19 testings in Phuket that must be booked and paid directly to PSAS system. You will be asked to take an RT-PCR test on Day 0-1 and before the end of your stay. If the first test result is negative, you can travel anywhere in Phuket.
- Fully vaccinated travellers should stay in Phuket for 7 days and present a valid Vaccine Certificate. The vaccine must be approved by the WHO or Ministry of Health of Thailand and you should show a negative RT-PCR result taken within 72 hours before travel.
- Travellers who have not been vaccinated, do not have a vaccine certificate, or have been partially vaccinated, have to stay in Phuket for 10 days
- After the required length of stay, you are able to travel to other areas of Thailand. Departures earlier than 7 nights in Phuket or other approved areas must be international departures from Phuket only
- Upon departure, please present a negative RT-PCR result issued within 72 hours at the airline's check-in counter
- All travellers are not required to quarantine, provided that:
- You have received two doses of an approved vaccine or one dose of Johnson & Johnson at least 14 days before arrival. Please also present a Vaccine Certificate
- Kids under 18 years should have received 1 dose of Pfizer at least 14 days prior to arrival. Children 7-12 years must show a negative COVID-19 test by RT-PCR or Antigen Test taken no more than 7 days from arriving in the approved area. Kids under 6 years do not need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result
- Present a negative RT-PCR or Antigen Test result issued within 7 days
- Register online at GoPhuGet and download the MorChana mobile application
- If you have recovered from COVID-19 for at least 90 days, please show a certificate and have a valid Vaccine Certificate
*Travel requirements are based on the latest updates from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and may change
What is SHA PLUS?
SHA PLUS certification is awarded by the Tourism Authority of Thailand to properties with over 70% of hotel employees vaccinated, and adhere to the best practices in health and safety.