We are a certified ‘Safe and Secure’ 'Other Certified' hotel. Your health and safety is our priority. Before you book, we encourage you to read through the booking requirements for your stay.
What is a 'Safe and Secure' hotel?
The 'Safe and Secure' certification is awarded by Sri Lanka Tourist Development Authority (SLTDA) to hotels and establishments that have met all COVID-19 Health Protocols and are committed to maintaining the highest operational health and safety standards at all times.
What is an 'Other Certified' hotel?
An ‘Other Certified’ hotel is allowed to accommodate fully vaccinated international travellers residents of Sri Lanka.
Who are 'Fully Vaccinated' travellers?
Travellers who have received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before arrival and have a negative PCR result issued within 72 hours. The vaccine must be accepted by the country you are travelling from.
Classification of ‘Other Certified’ hotels and information on pre-purchases and other official guidelines may change based on directives issued by the Government of Sri Lanka. Therefore, we kindly ask our guests to stay updated via the given links and refer to Sri Lanka Tourist Development Authority (SLTDA) protocols prior to making a reservation
What are the booking requirements?
- 1. COVID-19 Travel Insurance:
- Must be pre-purchased with a one-month cover of USD 50,000
- USD 12 per person (including children below 2 years)
- Payment must be made at Visit Sri Lanka
2. Tourist Visa:
- Get the tourism reference number required to apply for visa. The reference number will be provided after payment for COVID-19 travel insurance and PCR tests have been made.
- All visas must be applied at Sri Lanka's Electronic Travel Authorization System. You should include your tourism reference number when applying for your visa.
3. PCR Testing:
- Evidence of a negative PCR test result taken 3 days before departure
- Completed Health Declaration form
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card / Certification – original certificate in English or a certified copy of English translation
4. PCR Testing:
- Present a negative PCR test report in English within 72 hours before arrival. Children under 2 years do not need to present a PCR test result.
- Fully vaccinated travellers are not required to undergo a PCR test throughout their entire stay
- Non-vaccinated children up to 12 years do not have to take a PCR test on arrival
- Non-vaccinated children from 12-18 years must take a PCR test on arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport or at any other laboratory approved by the Ministry of Health (MOH). It is mandatory to inform the results to the area MOH. If the result is negative, they are able to travel with their parents.
- Full pre-payment must be made at Visit Sri Lanka
How do I get to the hotel?
- Transportation from the airport (Bandaranaike International Airport or Mattala Rajapaksa Hambantota Airport) to the hotel will be charged at 100 USD per trip, one way
- You will be escorted in a luxury Mercedes-Benz Vito
Kindly contact our Reservations team for more details and assistance on the above booking requirements.