Refuel your liquids at our sports complex bar, serving a range of fresh juices, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
This is the place to cool off and refresh after a game of paddle tennis, football or volleyball, or simply prepare your body for a fun afternoon out on the ocean or playing mini golf while the kids try out their luck at the skateboard park. Or even if you’re just passing by, feel free to grab a drink and stay a while, who knows what sport you’ll end up playing!
(Advanced reservation not required)
10:00 to 22:00
Casual (swimwear are allowed)
Bespoke island or ocean dining, from treetop dinners to open ocean soirees
Amaya Food Gallery
The Amari classic serves vibrant Asian and International fare
A place for Pan Asian culinary adventure and romantic drinks
Our poolside snack bar adds some colour to your day
Casual yet sophisticated Italian dining
Your go-to island snack shack packed with tasty bites and ice-cold beverages
The Village Café
Fresh pastries, coffee and savoury snacks to fuel your next adventure
Touring the island three times a day with ice cream, fresh juice and cocktails for all
Amari Raaya Maldives
P.O. Box 2053, Kudakurathu Island, Raa Atoll, Republic of Maldives
Tel: +960 400 1400
- Bookings: Domestic transfers must be reserved at least 3 days prior to the day of arrival.
- Check-in & Check-Out: Valid passport is required at check-in.
- Children: To apply correct charges, the date of birth of any traveling child is required during the reservation process.
- Domestic transfers (reservations required, extra charges apply)
- Baby cots (advance booking required)
- Babysitting service (extra charges apply, advance booking required)
You may be asked to present the physical credit card that matches the card for your reservation at check-in.
visa master americanexpress