Amari joins hands with BMA and Thai Beverage to Clean up the Community in Celebration of World Environment Day
Khun Yuthachai Charanachitta, Owner of ONYX Hospitality Group together with Mr. Peter Henley, CEO led a team on a community to the clean-up activity of New Petchburi Road in co-operation with Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and Thai Beverage.
Comprising staffs from Amari Atrium Bangkok, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Amari Don Muang Bangkok, Amari Watergate Bangkok as well as from Amari Estates and Italthai Development, moved along New Petchburi Road and Pratunam to remove debris and litter from the streets using cleaning equipment provided by the Rajthevi and Huaykwang District Administrations. This volunteer community-service activity was organised to coincide with World Environment Day 2010.
Front row from left:
1. Khun Suphot Prakitjanuruk, GM of Amari Donmuang Bangkok
2. Mr. Pierre-Andre Pelletier, GM of Amari Watergate Bangkok
3. Mr. Peter Henley, CEO of ONYX Hospitality Group
4. Khun Yuthachai Charanachitta, Ower of ONYX Hospitality Group
5. Khun Busaba Srirattanakorn, Marketing Manager, Thai Beverage Public Company Limited
6. Khun Kittithep Devahastin Na Ayudhaya
Back row from left:
1. Mr. Manuel Reymondin, Executive Assistant Manager of Amari Boulevard Bangkok
2. M.L. Suravut Thongtham , SVP - Sales of ONYX Hospitality Group
3. Mr. Thorsten Ries, COO of ONYX Hospitality Group
4. Mr. Suresh Menon, Chief Personnel Officer, ONYX Hospitality Group
5. Khun Viranat Silananda, GM of Amari Atrium Bangkok
Amari. The Colours and Rhythms of Modern Asian Hospitality
A force in Thailand’s hospitality industry since 1965, Amari’s network of 11 properties spans the country, from scenic seaside and mountain locations to vibrant urban settings. Amari is a vision of contemporary Asia, a brand that embodies Asian flair, modern perspective, desire and a down-to-earth vibe. The brand caters to both business and leisure travellers, with each property featuring superior quality rooms, facilities and services.
For more information about this release or to request high-resolution photography, please contact:
ONYX Hospitality Group T +66 (0) 2255 3767
847 Petchburi Road F +66 (0) 2255 3718
Bangkok 10400 W www.onyx-hospitality.com