Koh Chang, in the Trat province of Eastern Thailand, is the second largest island in Thailand. The destination is well-known for its beautiful natural surroundings, which not only beckons leisure visitors, but also business travellers.
Here are some of the top reasons why Koh Chang is a perfect destination for meetings, courtesy of Amari Emerald Cove Resort, Koh Chang:
1. Travelling to Koh Chang is very convenient, thanks to the domestic airport on the Trat mainland. It takes only a short hour's flight from Bangkok. Even by car, the drive is just 4-5 hours and you can also ferry your car onto the island.
2. Transportation around the island is also convenient as private cars can be brought onto the island and there are public minibus and other private vehicles available for hire, while most hotels will provide a minivan pick-up service from the airport too.
3. The stunning natural beauty of Koh Chang with its mountains, tropical rainforest, emerald seas and beautiful beaches provide a great backdrop for a productive stay. Such a destination is a perfect place to generate inspiration, as well as motivate and reward staff and management, making hardwork and stressful times much more enjoyable.
4. There are many options on Koh Chang, in terms of meeting venues. They are varied in sizes and facilities that cater all needs and preferences.
5. Teambuilding activities can be easily arranged in a variety of locations, with fully comprehensive and efficient service. The environment is also extremely suited to outdoor activities.
6. A wide range of leisure activities awaits! There are after-meeting activities for groups or individuals, throughout the island, for example, kayaking, diving, trekking, elephant trekking, waterfalls, pristine beaches and much more.
7. The variety of cuisine available on the island serves all preferences. Freshly caught seafood is not to be missed, while delectable Thai and international choices are also widely available.
8. A chance to pay a visit to see Koh Chang culture in local villages, such as Bang Bao fishing village, Klong Son fruit plantations and rubber plantations. This can make a business meeting trip ever so interesting and enriching!
9. Koh Chang provides companies an opportunity to encourage sustainable tourism. There are a number of destinations that can boost awareness and appreciation of environmental issues, while appreciating and enjoying the beauty of them.
10. Warm hospitality and welcoming smiles from the locals and an unforgettable experience in the comfort and luxury of the 5-star Amari Emerald Cove Resort.
Amari Emerald Cove Resort, located on a superb location of serene Klong Prao Beach, has all you need for a meeting, big and small. The resort offers 165 rooms and suites, 3 function rooms, Wanakita, Cholada and Sikarin that can cater 30 - 360 guests and plenty of room outdoors in the grounds and on the beach of the resort. There is a large garden to relax in or conduct teambuilding activities. The resort features 3 restaurants and 2 bars, a fully equipped fitness center, games room, dive shop, tour shop and beauty salon. The 50m lap pool is complimented by Jacuzzi and children's pool. Sivara Spa offers the ultimate relaxation for body, mind and soul. Professional and friendly services and luxurious comfort await!
For more information, call 03955 2000,
email an enquiry and be sure to visit www.amari.com/emeraldcove
On the South East coast of Thailand, in Trat province, Koh Chang is a stunning tropical island paradise. The Amari Emerald Cove Resort & Spa is located on a quiet stretch of beach, Klong Prao, with white sands and the lush tropical rainforest, as a beautiful backdrop. Activities for guests to enjoy include elephant trekking in the jungle, boat trips to uninhabited 'Robinson Crusoe' islands, diving trips arranged by the Dolphin Divers, kayaking and discovering the local fishing villages and much more.
For more information on this press release and hi-res images, please contact:
Director of Communications Telephone: +66(0) 2255-3767
Amari Hotels and Resorts Fax: +66(0) 2255-3718
847 Petchburi Road Email: Send Nikki an email
Bangkok, 10400, Thailand Website: http://www.amari.com/