Top 10 Things to Do in Krabi
With Amari Vogue Resort
Krabi is a destination much favoured for its striking natural beauty. With an abundance of beautiful beaches, islands, waterfalls and other wonderful manmade attractions, there are numerous activities to enjoy. For a brief or longer stay, visitors to Krabi should not miss out on the top ten things to do, recommended by Amari Vogue Resort:
- Rent a long tail boat and take some packed lunchboxes along, to explore the surreal beauty of Hong Island, named after its hollowed out shape. The ‘Hong’ (meaning ‘room’) is in the middle of the island, formed by limestone rocks.
- Kayak to Ao Thalene, a peaceful lush mangrove, where the delicate balance of nature is perfectly maintained – simply an amazing sight to see!
- Visit Railey – one of Thailand’s most sought-after beaches – with its stunning limestone cliffs, white sandy beaches, including the Princess Cave Beach. Railey is ideal for lazing on the beach or getting active with some rockclimbing.
- Discover the secret jungle lagoon in Khao Pra Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary. Enter through lush green jungle, to find a glistening emerald lagoon on the other side…
- Go jungle trekking, where extreme excitement awaits! Adventure seekers delight in various trails, such as Khao Phanom Bencha and Kao Pra Bang Khram.
- Make a day of scuba diving and snorkelling. The underwater world of the Krabi province is a must-see, especially the popular spot of the Phi Phi Islands.
- Watch the sunset by the beach, while enjoying delicious cuisine – simple but extraordinary! Tub Kaek Beach provides and idyllic setting, with a backdrop of small islands dotted along the horizon, while the sun gleams and glitters across the water in brilliant colour.
- Try out elephant trekking – there are many ways to explore the spectacular natural environment of Krabi, but being on the back of an elephant is an unforgettable experience!
- Visit the Tiger Cave Temple, a quiet and peaceful atmosphere for meditation. There are two passages, 1200 steps up to the hilltop, where the striking view is worth the sweating! And 130 steps up to the monks’ cottages.
- Be pampered and massages at Sivara Spa. Surrounded by water pools and natural beauty, caressed by cool breezes, enjoy the expert healing touch of trained therapists, as body, mind and soul are rejuvenated and relaxed – you deserve it after all that activity!
For more info on Amari Vogue Resort, Krabi, call +66 (0) 7560 7777, email: Reservation Enquiry or visit www.amari.com/vogue.
Note to Editors:Amari Vogue Resort is located on Krabi’s pristine Tub Kaek Beach. The resort offers 5-star accommodation with 57 luxurious rooms and suites and facilities including 2 restaurants, a bar, pool, fitness room and Sivara Spa. At Amari Vogue Resort, guests can experience the ultimate comfort in style and in beautiful surroundings.
For more information on this press release and hi-res images, please contact:
Director of Communications Telephone: +66(0) 2255 3767
Amari Hotels and Resorts Fax: +66(0) 2255 3718
847 Petchburi Road Email: Send Nikki an email
Bangkok, 10400, Thailand Website: www.amari.com